Transfer Journal: a young Belgian scouted in Paris, Moffi finally in Nice, the Cancelo Munich coup…
A young Belgian tracked by Paris, Moffi finally in Nice, the Cancelo Munich coup, Skriniar 5 M€ from PSG, OM in negotiations for Vitinha… Here are the Top 5 of the big transfer window file of the day that didn’t should be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from the past 24 hours.
Johan Bakayoko flat out at PSG.
With the winter transfer window open, clubs are busy adjusting their squad for the second half of the season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 pm, every day Maxifoot offers you the best of the biggest files of the transfer window and a summary of the main information from the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors worthy -deserves particular attention.
With one click, you have almost everything you need to know about the transfer window! To see all information sorted by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. A young Belgian spied on Paris
After the failure of the track leading to Olympique Lyonnais attacking midfielder Rayan Cherki, Paris Saint-Germain are still thinking about Znith Saint-Petersburg winger Malcom in this winter transfer window. But at the same time, Parisian sports adviser Luis Campos is also interested in PSV Eindhoven’s young talent Johan Bakayoko, according to information from the daily L’Equipe on Monday.
The Belgian perfectly matches the profile the reigning French champions are looking for: a right winger who is capable of dropping back inside and can accept a role as a substitute behind PSG’s attacking stars. It remains to be seen if Paris, in the event of a concrete offensive, will succeed in agreeing with PSV for Bakayoko, under contract until June 2025.
2. Moffi finally in Nice!
OGC Nice has finally reached the goal! At the end of a long soap opera, FC Lorient striker Terem Moffi will indeed take over the management of the Gym in this winter transfer window. According to the daily L’Equipe on Monday, the Aiglons have reached an agreement with Merlus for a transfer estimated at 25 million euros, including 5 million euros in bonuses.
It was a simple record operation for the two teams, in terms of arrival for OGCN, and departure for FCL. For his part, the Nigerian international, who famously turned down Olympique de Marseille to join the Niois club, has agreed with the current 10th in Ligue 1 for a future contract until June 2027.
3. Cancelo’s big blow for Bayern!
Bayern Munich are about to be hit at the end of their winter transfer window with the expected arrival of Manchester City right-back Joao Cancelo! According to information from The Athletic media on Monday, the Portuguese international will take over the management of the German club on loan, with a fixed purchase option of 70 million euros.
Little used by Citizens coach Pep Guardiola in recent weeks, the former Juventus Turin player was a candidate to leave in January and Munich chiefs, attracted by his profile for several years, jumped at the opportunity. Not really good news for Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern’s future opponents in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
4. Skriniar €5m from PSG…
Will Paris Saint-Germain manage to recruit Inter Milan central defender Milan Skriniar in this winter transfer window? While the Slovak international, at the end of his contract next June, has announced an agreement to join the reigning French champions now or at the end of the season, the Italian club is asking for 20 million euros to sell him in January. .
Problem is, PSG have no intention of paying that amount! According to information from RMC radio on Monday, the current leader of Ligue 1 refused to invest more than 15 million euros (including the bonus) in this file. If this proposal is already rejected by Inter, discussions between the two teams will continue…
5. OM on negotiations for Vitinha
In the hunt for a center forward in the last straight line of the winter transfer window, Olympique de Marseille have really set their sights on Braga’s young talent, Vitinha. Confirming information from Portuguese newspaper Record, L’Equipe reports ongoing negotiations between the various parties.
In the latest news, OM, favored by the striker, could offer 22 million euros, but his club risked being stubborn and asking for 30 million euros, the amount of his release clause. It remains to be seen if the president of OM, Pablo Longoria, will be able to finalize this file at the end of the transfer window on Tuesday…
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday January 30 at 6:00 pm
– The striker Andy Delort was loaned by Nice to FC Nantes with a mandatory purchase option estimated at €5 million.
– Sean Dyche has been appointed manager of Everton until June 2025.
– Wolverhampton signed the midfielder João Gomes for €18 million from Flamengo.
– Hellas Vrone midfielder Ivan Ilic was loaned, with a mandatory purchase option under certain conditions, to Torino.
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain are yet to make a move for the Znith Saint-Ptersburg winger Malcolm.
– Paris Saint-Germain did not give the green light for the loan of the goalkeeper Keylor Navas NottinghamForest.
– Olympique de Marseille removed the idea of starting on loan from the right piston Jonathan Clausscoveted by Atletico Madrid.
– Olympique de Marseille closed the door on a midfielder Matto Guendouzi.
– The midfield Papa Gueyesoon ready for FC Sville, will not be replaced by Olympique de Marseille.
– Annonc Brest, the left side of Olympique de Marseille Jordan Amavin the end I will stay on the Getafe loan.
– Olympique Lyonnais rejected Paris Saint-Germain’s approach for the winger Rayan Cherki.
– Olympique Lyonnais does not yet have an agreement for the Lokomotiv Moscow striker Wilson Isidor.
– Followed by Angers, the Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Jeff Reine-Adlade Troyes is also flat.
– Rennes asked for around 30 million euros to sell the winger Kamaldeen Sulemana Everton.
– Bordeaux striker Albert Elis will join Brest on loan with an option to buy.
in another country:
– Chelsea have again launched an offensive, €120 million, for the midfielder of Benfica Lisbon Enzo Fernandez.
– Brighton rejected an estimated €80m offer from Arsenal for the midfielder Moises Caicedo.
– Everton bid Chelsea €51m for the midfielder Conor Gallagher.
– Manchester United ruled out the possibility of a departure for the central defender Victor Lindelf.
– Tottenham are still in talks with Sporting Portugal over a right-back move Pedro Porro.
– Stuttgart defensive midfielder Naouirou Ahamada will join Crystal Palace for 12 M€.
– Leeds centre-back Diego Llorente will take the direction of AS Roma on loan with an option to buy.
– AC Milan striker Rafael Leao was disturbed by the soap opera around its extension.
– Free, the winger Florian Thauvin should contact Udinese.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Do not forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information in the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot!