Since Elon Musk took Twitter for 44 billion dollars, the storm fell on him as on the social network. Mass layoffs, financial warnings, going back and forth on canceled or postponed decisions, establishing a certified payment account, temporary censorship of some journalists, openness to Trump and others, attacks by all of sorts. Our correspondent for the North American continent takes a little height in a political analysis of the phenomenon in two parts, where here is the second of the reactions of the media in a process that has exceeded them.
Understand 4 common media reactions
- Contempt: the media did little or nothing about the revelations, calling them insinuations, lies. They preferred to let others speak, especially the FBI (here). They tried to present the crisis as a circus, and Musk was incoherent, not to say drugged, his business was very bad. In other words, this is the thesis of wet fireworks.
- False parallel: admit that there are problems, but they are blown out of proportion, and yet nothing is illegal… contrary to what Trump has done. Not to mention the fact that Musk also has tests tracking him, certainly less serious.
- False praise: it’s all just a technicality. Of course, this dirty laundry needs to be washed in public, but not in front of anyone. Because fascism is watching.
- Demonization. Musk himself is a fascist and a racist. Potential risk to national security. Putin is in the corner of the woods. The FBI is as noble as the geese in the Capitol.
Reorganize your ecological niche
In this vein, we have already reported here the concerns of a natural civilization expressed by Elon Musk at the time of the acquisition of Twitter. Now, the business genius is extending a huge pole to libertarian reformers of all stripes.
What will the Republicans do? Especially those in the House, part of which is revolting against the party establishment?
Will they systematically take advantage of the current ten scandals, not just to settle accounts but to change the system, in other words to drain the swamp? Will they be satisfied with a formalist micro-strategy, or will they proceed, as the Democratic establishment will do in their place, with a fundamental reorganization of the Washingtonian ecological niche?
Here are the burning political and legislative projects we’re talking about, which have an impact on the media-repressed world:
- As a result of his partisan collusion, specifically his meddling in the 2020 election, structural reform of the FBI;
- For the same reasons, reform of social media and their legal status;
- In turn, the regime’s repression is changing US soil attempts;
- Reform of health bureaucracies;
- Reform of lobbying and election financing;
- Reform the revolving door of elected officials and senior civil servants;
- Reactivation of Spygate, in other words the currently dormant judicial inquiry into the attempted regime change against Trump;
- Public communication of total information collected by the allegedly partisan January 6 commission on the Capitol “insurrection.”
These works of the impossible, which are largely indebted to the revelations of Musk, involve restructuring the structures or operating systems of the media, bureaucracies, political systems, large companies and their practices, called which are charitable organizations and lobbies. The task is enormous.
Suffice it to say that it is not from within, with some Trumpist deputies rebelling against the caciques of both parties, and no Think Tanks that can support them in the preparation of legislative texts, that the American regime will be modernized the self. Neither is Donald Trump, too old for the vastness of the task. This is how to understand the debilitating work of the brilliant strategist Elon Musk, who declared himself inclined to support Florida Governor Ron de Santis, another genius, in the next presidential election. We can definitely see this as a way for him to create a business environment conducive to realizing his conglomerate dreams.
Setting an example and renewing political groups
It is worth noting that Musk is already setting an example for Silicon Valley industrialists who did not dare to restore order to their teams of spoiled children who are used to an environment where money flows freely. At Twitter, a freewheeling company, he promised investors to bring teams into the real economy. That gains in productivity. He would do it and he did it elsewhere. His former employees describe his method well, for example here and here. Whatever his investment, they say, his obsession can be summed up in one goal: to get his hands, even if it means innovation, on a disruptive technology capable of ensuring a monopoly.
As Canadian newspaper La Presse wrote in December 2022, “ in Space X, humanity becomes multiplanetary, but the technological challenge consists in dominating the satellite telecommunications market. At Tesla, it’s a question of scaling carbon-free mobility, but the goal remains to sustainably capture the endless revenue of autonomous transportation. In Neuralink, humans must remain superior to artificial intelligence that can master general intelligence, but its chips are intended to be fully immersive technology in the universe of the metaverse. On Twitter, the stated intention is to sanctify freedom of expression […] making Twitter the guardian of freedom of expression, supported by a technological platform at the service of advertisers, is the measure of Musk’s ambition for dominance. This will require overcoming a number of technological challenges, while overcoming the impending dispute with Apple. »
This probably explains the fact that Musk is interested in other platforms like Substack, which seems to have good complementarities with Twitter.
By destroying the media mainstream, by freeing the political class from the current lobbies, by disinfecting and refocusing the bureaucratic caste, Musk is undoubtedly trying to position himself as the biotechnetronic monopoly of the fourth that industrial revolution. Hence perhaps his strained relationship, not to say his rivalry, with Davos.
To conclude, let’s say that Musk’s purchase of Twitter teaches us that it is possible, with forty billion dollars, to launch a revolutionary insurgency in the United States. A real one, not the Capitol’s Hollywood-Pelosian masquerade. No, a deep revolution, using a hundred times the agitprop technique of the American establishment. Natural activism. The modern world knows two famous Aspergers: Elon Musk and Greta Thunberg. Greta makes young people dream. Elon put them back to work.
So, are Americans ready to experience the emergence of a third American political party that embodies the “technological future” that will replace the other two? Who Will Make America “Great Again”? Who will make the conquest of space profitable? To, for example, to drill the moon to extract minerals full of helium 3? One thing is certain, if the Americans do not understand that there is no sudden qualitative leap both technological, psychic, moral and organic, their empire will explode due to the oblivion that it has been surrounded by the followers of Sun Tsu. Along with the moon. He only has one war left to live for.