Samsung expands PC lineup with Snapdragon®™ Compute Platform-powered Galaxy Book2 Go – Samsung Newsroom UK
Thanks to the Snapdragon®™ 7c+ Gen 3 Compute Platform, the Galaxy Book2 Go delivers high performance. It also sports a mobility-focused design, while leveraging the features of the Galaxy ecosystem.
SAR trunk/limbs: 0.346 W/kg
Samsung today unveiled the new Galaxy Book2 Go, a compact, high-performance PC that represents the affordable entry point to the Galaxy Book2 range.
Ease of use in all situations
Easy to carry, the Galaxy Book2 Go is thin and light with a thickness of 15.5 mm and a weight of 1.44 kg. Its ultra-compact chassis has slim bezels and features a 14” Full HD LCD screen with IPS technology for better color matching and greater visual comfort. With a hinge that can be rotated up to 180°, the Galaxy Book2 Go ergonomically adapts to all uses. Resistant, it passes Mil-STD-810H testsa standard guarantee of use that resists extreme temperatures, humidity, as well as shocks, vibrations and falls.
The Snapdragon key®TM
Thanks to Snapdragon®™7c+ Gen 3, the Galaxy Book2 Go delivers optimized performance whether you’re working, video calling, or entertaining. It also boasts long-lasting battery life so you can use it all day, or watch up to 21 hours of video on a single charge.. Wi-Fi connectivity 6E completes the whole to browse online faster and with less latency.
Optimal synergy in the Galaxy ecosystem
Together, Galaxy devices empower users to discover new ways to seamlessly communicate, work, play.
- Link to Windows/Mobile Connected  allowing access to the content of his Galaxy smartphone on his Galaxy Book2 Go. Users can manage their applications, make calls and send messages directly from their computer.
- With the functionality Second screenthey can create an enhanced digital workspace by extending or mirroring the screen of the Galaxy Book2 Go to a Galaxy Tab ; or let them express their creativity by using the S Pen to draw on the tablet.
- Function Multi Control lets you use a mouse, keyboard or trackpad to control the Galaxy Book2 Go and a Galaxy Tab simultaneously. A simpler and more seamless way to manage all your tasks.
- Samsung Notes synchronizes notes with Galaxy devices configured with the same Samsung account, to find his notes simultaneously on all his Galaxy devices.
- Function Quick Share allows you to wirelessly share files, photos and videos between Galaxy devices (laptops, tablets and smartphones), quickly and without losing quality.
- Finally, Galaxy automatic pairing buds saves time because they are instantly recognized by the Galaxy Book2 Go.
The Galaxy Book2 Go will be sold in France exclusively on the site of Samsung from January 20, 2023.
 According to Samsung’s internal test results, the Galaxy Book2 Go passed Mil-STD-810H tests for high and low temperatures, thermal shock, vibration, low pressure, and humidity. Actual use will vary with the specific environmental conditions used in testing. No warranty in extreme conditions.
 Snapdragon is a registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Snapdragon and Qualcomm branded products are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
 Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
 Users must link their Galaxy device to their Windows PC through “Link to Windows” on their phone and through the Connected Mobile app on their PC. They must also follow the setup prompts, including signing in to the same Microsoft account. The Link to Windows app is preloaded on select Galaxy devices. Connected Mobile requires Windows 10 April 2019 Update (or later) on the PC. It is recommended to use the latest version of Windows 11. Mobile Connected requires the Galaxy device to be turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC. Some mobile apps may limit content sharing to other screens or require a touchscreen for interactions. It is possible to launch up to 5 applications simultaneously on a Windows 11 PC.
 Compatible models: Galaxy Tab S7|S7+ and Galaxy Tab S8|S8+|S8 Ultra
 Compatible models: Galaxy Tab S7|S7+|S7 FE and Galaxy Tab S8|S8+|S8 Ultra
 Quick Share is available on Galaxy smartphones and Galaxy tablets running Android version 10.0 (Q) and One UI 2.1 or later, and Galaxy Books released in 2020 or later. Requires Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. For more information, visit www.samsung.com
 Compatible Models: Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+. Bluetooth connection required. Galaxy Buds are sold separately.