The owners of Manchester United want to sell the club

Manchester United sale confirmed

The American owners of English club Manchester United announced on Tuesday night that they are open to a sale of the club, which is struggling to regain its former glory.

“The board will consider all strategic alternatives, including new investment in the club, sale or other transactions involving the company,” the club, which has been owned by the Glazer family since 2005, said in a statement.

Manchester United’s owners are considering selling the club, the English press says

The Glazer family, owners of Manchester United for 17 years, are currently exploring the possibility of selling the club, reports Sky Sport. The American family has already instructed the banks to benefit from the advice. An official statement along these lines can be quickly made.

Ronaldo reacts to leaving Manchester United

In a press release sent to multiple media, Cristiano Ronaldo reacted to his departure from Manchester United.

“Following conversations with Manchester United, we have mutually agreed to end our contract immediately, he says. I love Manchester United and their supporters, that will never change. However, it seems that Now is the time for me to look for a new challenge . I wish the team every success for the rest of the season and beyond.”

More information here.

Cristiano Ronaldo has left Manchester United with immediate effect!

Surprise, Manchester United announced that it has reached an agreement with Cristiano Ronaldo for the termination of the contract. The Portuguese’s departure will take effect “immediately”, referring to the English club.

Currently in the middle of the World Cup with Portugal, Cristiano Ronaldo is therefore free in the transfer market.

More information here.

RC Lens holds its new performance manager

After the departure of two of its members from the performance unit in Nice, RC Lens announced the arrival of Benoit Deleval. “Faced with the sudden resignation of two members of its performance department at the end of the first phase of the championship, Racing Club de Lens took advantage of the last week to study the profiles that are likely to come to strengthen this inseparable part of football from the level. , write Sang er Or in a press release. After a period of in-depth analysis, Racing is pleased to announce the arrival of Benoit Delaval as head of performance.”

Pep Guardiola set for Manchester City extension

Pep Guardiola and Manchester City, a business that lasts. The story that lasted from 2016 and could end in a few months should continue for two years, until 2025, according to information from The Athletic.

The deal will be done around an initial one-year deal, with the club and manager holding an option for a further season. This means that either party can choose to end it earlier if they want. The structure is the same as the contract he signed in November 2020.

Palmeiras would have rejected 80 million from PSG for Endrick and Estevao

According to UOL Esporte, Palmeiras would have rejected an offer of 80 million euros from PSG to take his two nuggets, Endrick and Estevao (15 years old). According to Globo Esporte, it comes in two parts with 50 million euros fixed and an additional 30 million euros in bonuses. Palmeiras will not sell Endrick for less than 60 million euros, the amount of his release clause.

>> All information on PSG’s offer for Endrick

OGC Nice tries again in Parisi

Lucien Favre’s priority this summer, left side Fabiano Parisi (22 years old) is still wanted by OGC Nice. If the operation between Gym and Empoli does not work out this summer, the Aiglons will try their luck again this winter. Indeed, Joe Bryan, who was loaned out to Fulham at the very end of the transfer window, was unconvincing. Melvin Bard also highlighted the Nice staff who preferred right-hander Jordan Lotomba to him, repositioned to the left, in the last two games before the break.

In addition to the left-back position, Florent Ghisolfi, who confirmed Lucien Favre in his duties, is working to find a wing striker and a striker capable of taking deep. The Nice sports director can count on this mission in his new right-hand man, Sébastien Squillaci, who has just joined the recruitment unit.

Maxime Tilliette

PSG: Al Khelaïfi admits QSI is considering selling part of the club

In an interview with Talk Sport, on the sidelines of the 2022 World Cup, Nasser Al Khelaïfi, the president of PSG, denied any desire to sell PSG part of QSI, but admitted that the Qataris were thinking of selling a part of the club’s capital.

“People always talk about PSG, thinking that we only spend money. It’s not true, he said. As I said, our buyout offer is different “It’s a good deal, a fantastic deal . A takeover offer of 4 billion? More than 4 billion, of course. But we’re not going to sell the club. But why not a small percentage of the club. We’re thinking about different offers actually.”

Mandanda cash on his departure from Marseille

In an interview with Canal+, Steve Mandanda returned to his sudden departure from OM last summer and the sadness of not saying goodbye to the supporters, whom he met again on his return to the Vélodrome with Rennes this season.

“I could have stayed in Marseille, he confides. I end up quiet. I play, I don’t play, I play a few games. But what I experienced last season was too hard to bear. for me. Being on the bench , not playing, that’s what I can’t stand.”

He admits he could benefit from a little more respect from his former club. “Of course, but that’s not what happened. I understand that the leaders of OM are going on another idea, another project. That proves them right today because Pau (Lopez) is performing well and is doing a great season.”

Does he remain in a certain loneliness? “Of course the pain, the moment was difficult. I left, I didn’t say goodbye to the supporters, overnight really. It was not a trick basic plan, I left borderline like a thief. Afterwards, there was the welcome here. I was very warmly welcomed and I really thank everyone. But what was a relief, it was my return to Marseilles.”

Real will not recruit to replace Benzema

According to Marca, Real Madrid is not planning for a second to recruit a striker this winter to fill the void of Karim Benzema, who withdrew from the World Cup with France due to a muscle strain in his thigh. His absence is estimated to be three weeks and Real are still making their striker their undisputed frontman until 2024, the year his contract expires.

The Spanish club is not planning any reinforcements in January, let alone a striker.

Hello!

Welcome to our live to track all the information less than a month and a half before the opening of the winter transfer window.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *