Live Feed Black Friday 2022 is here! The best offers can be followed here live: smartphones, Nintendo Switch, PC, TV…
During the first weekend of Black Friday Week, signs have no time to breathe! Not for you either, because many of you want to do your Christmas shopping on Black Friday. In any case, the first weekend of Black Friday is off to a strong start: don’t miss the best!
The first weekend of Black Friday hits hard from the start / Smartphones, 4K TVs, gaming laptops, Nvidia and AMD graphics cards, video games… absolutely everything can be found at low prices! On the other hand, the best offers go very quickly in the direction of out of stock so you have to be reactive in order not to be disappointed.
Typically, Black Friday is held on the Friday following Thanksgiving celebrations, the most popular holiday in the United States, and aims to allow households to do Christmas shopping without breaking the bank. In fact, Black Friday is primarily known for slashing prices like never before and offering the best deals of the day. If you’ve had an idea to invest in a new gaming PC, now is the time to give in!
Black Friday 2022: our pick of the best online offers!
- The official PS5 DualSense controller at €49.99 instead of €69.99 at Cdiscount
- PS5 gift card is €76.41 instead of €90 on Amazon
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 graphics card competing with RTX 3070 Ti is €499 instead of €589 on Amazon
- Google Pixel 6a is €360 instead of €459.99 on Amazon
- FireCuda 530 1TB SSD with PS5-compatible heat sink is €149.99 instead of €254.90 on Amazon
- Asus TUF A15 laptop with RTX 3070 is €1,299.99 instead of €1,799.99 on Amazon
- The 55-inch LG C2 OLED 4K TV is €1,099.99 instead of €1,309.99 at Rue du Commerce
- The Macbook Air 13 “is at 999€ instead of 1199€ at Fnac
Which brands are participating in Black Friday 2022?
- Amazon : unsurprisingly, giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons and private sales on a large part of its tech and IT catalog.
- Shopping street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-endowed catalog as well as its very competitive prices. Show both during sales and during Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must.
- Fnac : there too, a wide selection of computers and hardware, a large selection of TVs and more. Furthermore, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go directly to its local store.
- Darty : Darty and Fnac are now brought together under the same banner, and therefore have the same advantages. We found a few more household items at Darty.
- Cdiscount : of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: for Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers in the world of multimedia and tech, many televisions and also some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : the Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful, high-performance machines! Joining Black Friday, this is an appointment not to be missed if you want to replace your engine.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromania is also doing its Black Friday with offers on certain games, and especially goodies from franchises, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
Black Friday 2022 is probably the best way to approach Christmas peacefully
Originally, Black Friday was an American custom that began in the 1960s. Black Friday is THE day when brands (in stores and on the internet) offer ultra-competitive promotions, even the best of the year. This large-scale commercial operation marks the kick-off of Christmas shopping.
In fact, many of you don’t want to go shopping a few days before the year-end festivities begin. And that’s understandable! Why wait until the last moment to brave crowded stores or even pay full price for your items? If you don’t have any gift ideas for the holidays, be sure that by following this live, some posts may inspire you.
Black Friday is definitely the best time to look forward to Christmas, or have a little guilty pleasure or even replace a broken device for less. You will probably feel lost with the number of offers coming up until the end of November. Don’t panic: our seasoned JVTech journalists have selected the best deals for you to shop this Black Friday!
Black Friday 2022: beware of scams!
Like every Black Friday, some good moves are necessary to enjoy the event peacefully and not fall into the trap set by some malicious people. Of course, we are talking about scammers here! Whether it’s a sale, Prime Day or Black Friday, they’re more motivated than ever to get your money or personal data back. Therefore, it is important for us to inform you about this topic during the first weekend of Black Friday.
First, pay attention to the company selling the item to you before ordering. Whether on Amazon, Fnac-Darty, Rue du Commerce or even Cdiscount, there is a market place among many online sales sites where a large number of third-party sellers gather. Unfortunately, not everyone has good intentions towards you… Be careful, we’re not telling you that you shouldn’t order from a third-party seller, but just to beware. Even Amazon itself, no matter how big it is, is not immune to this problem, but a simple glance at the comments should be enough to tell you about the seriousness of the seller.
Also, don’t just jump on offers that sound too good to be true! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price, it should appeal to you more than anything else. This is most likely a scam. Before drawing your credit card, remember to check the information about the seller as well as the opinions left by other customers.
Since Black Friday is an event of interest to millions of people, email and SMS scams, including phishing attempts, will increase. If this English term makes no sense to you, just remember that phishing is for example this SMS or this email that you receive that invites you to click on a link because there is a problem regarding the payment of your order. For example, you will be asked to pay additional shipping costs to the Post Office, but under no circumstances should you pay what is asked of you! Instead, view information related to your order directly on the merchant’s site.
Find our special page with best Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found online and in physical stores. Many products are destocked, so it’s time to do some good business. Black Friday precedes Black Friday Week and is followed by Cyber Monday. That is, a period of promotions that can be spread up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 will take place on Friday, November 25. Namely that it precedes Black Friday Week.
Which brands are participating in Black Friday?
You can find most major brands online, such as: Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, baker, Micromania-Zing, Leclerc, Shopping street, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without notifying the JV.