Live Feed Black Friday 2022: a head start for the best deals to follow live!
That’s it! Here we are, finally… Black Friday Week has just started in France, and it’s accompanied by the first big promotions of the year. The main purpose of this week’s special is to give us a taste of Black Friday, and the least we can say is that the promotions are going strong!
Black Friday is probably the most anticipated shopping event of the year by millions of people. In fact, it is at this time that the craziest offers appear on the internet during the end of the year holidays, with Christmas in particular. Given the terrible inflation that has hit the French this year, the least we can say is that these promotions are coming at the right time!
Every year, the event takes place after Thanksgiving, an unmissable holiday in the United States. So, this year Black Friday will take place on November 25, 2022, but now the offers are available. In fact, as you read these lines, Black Friday Week has just begun!
- The 3rd generation Echo Dot is €33.99 instead of €49.99 on Amazon
- LEGO Horizon Forbidden West is €78.99 instead of €89.99 on Amazon
- The LG SP8YA soundbar is €399 instead of €599 at Boulanger
- Google Pixel 6a is €360 instead of €459.99 on Amazon
- FireCuda 530 SSD with heatsink is €275.99 instead of €322.64 on Amazon
- The Asus TUF Gaming F17 laptop PC is €1,699.99 instead of €1,899.99 at Rue du Commerce
- The 58-inch Philips Ambilight 4K Smart TV is €699.99 instead of €899.99 at Fnac
- The Flexispot electric sit-stand desk benefits from a discount coupon that drops its price to €269.99 instead of €379.99 on Amazon
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor is €281.86 instead of €403.92 on Amazon
Black Friday and its amazing offers are coming to almost all the biggest brands!
- Amazon : unsurprisingly, giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons and private sales on a large part of its tech and IT catalog.
- Shopping street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-endowed catalog as well as its very competitive prices. Show both during sales and during Black Friday, Rue du Commerce is a must.
- Fnac : there too, a wide selection of computers and hardware, a large selection of TVs and more. Furthermore, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go directly to its local store.
- Darty : Darty and Fnac are now brought together under the same banner, and therefore have the same advantages. We found a few more household items at Darty.
- Cdiscount : of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: for Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers in the world of multimedia and tech, many televisions and also some computers and smartphones.
- Lenovo : the Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful, high-performance machines! Joining Black Friday, this is an appointment not to be missed if you want to replace your engine.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromania is also doing its Black Friday with offers on certain games, and especially goodies from franchises, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
What is Black Friday Week, this event that precedes Black Friday?
Black Friday originated in the United States in the 1960s and is the Friday after Thanksgiving. In other words, Black Friday designates the largest commercial operation in the United States that allows Americans to make their purchases in preparation for the Christmas holidays. Since then, Black Friday has spread widely around the world.
This year, Black Friday will be held on November 25, in exactly one week. But Black Friday Week is happening now. If Black Friday week can be thought of as a week of preparation for Black Friday, remember that the first big promotions have already started.
So you don’t have to wait for the fateful date of November 25, 2022 to see reduced prices pop up all over the internet. You got it, now the big savings on your Christmas shopping are in play!
In fact, this year, with the various geopolitical disturbances we have experienced, the purchasing power of the French has weakened, and for many Christmas shopping is a great source of concern. This is precisely where Black Friday comes in. This event that came to us from the United States certainly wants to allow people to prepare for the end of the year celebration in good condition and not end up in the hay at the end of the month.
Warning: scammers also appear during Black Friday Week!
Whether during sales, French Days or Black Friday, scam attempts are also expected during Black Friday Week. And because of the importance of the event, we even expect that there will be more than usual. To avoid them, there are some things we want to discuss with you as a preventive measure, and they are also very simple to implement.
First of all, beware of offers that sound too good to be true! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max at half price, it should appeal to you more than anything else. This is most likely a scam. Before drawing your credit card, remember to check the information about the seller as well as the opinions left by other customers.
With Amazon as with Fnac-Darty, you are actually welcomed into a marketplace where there are several third-party sellers and, unfortunately, not all of them are reliable. So pay attention to the company selling the item to you before ordering. Please note, we’re not telling you that you shouldn’t order from a third-party seller, but just to be on the lookout. Even Amazon itself, no matter how big it is, is not immune to this problem, but a simple glance at the comments should be enough to tell you about the seriousness of the seller.
To finish the list of our recommendations, for your safety, never click on a link included in an SMS, or even an email, that asks you to connect to your customer account because there is a problem with your delivery. This is often “phishing”, a common practice among fraudsters whose only goal is to recover your password or even your bank details. When in doubt, if you need to check the status of an order in progress, connect directly to your brand customer area.
At JVTech, our team of expert tech journalists review promotions on various merchant sites every day to get only the best of them. Therefore, you won’t find any tech product published on JVTech that hasn’t been passed under the watchful eye of our team members.
Find our special page with best Black Friday deals.
Black Friday 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found online and in physical stores. Many products are destocked, so it’s time to do some good business. Black Friday precedes Black Friday Week and is followed by Cyber Monday. That is, a period of promotions that can be spread up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 will take place on Friday, November 25. Namely that it precedes Black Friday Week.
Which brands are participating in Black Friday?
You can find most major brands online, such as: Amazon, Cdiscount, Fnac, Darty, baker, Micromania-Zing, Leclerc, Shopping street, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the merchant sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the merchant site without notifying the JV.