It’s new and therefore very fresh, this is the recap of the day made on TrashTalk. Some like to get news one by one, others prefer to have a big paper that summarizes everything, so here you can see everything that our pens have written today but also what has gone under the radar , without forgetting our small contribution to social networks and the evening program.
What you can read on TrashTalk starting this morning
- We conclude our tour of potential destinations for Victor Wembanyama. Now it’s Suns, Grizzlies, Clippers, Lakers and Warriors.
- If you missed your franchise, you can find it in this global recap.
- Isiah Thomas and Michael Jordan are still madly in love. Finally not rather the opposite.
- Mexico City, new candidate city to host NBA franchise. After Seattle and Las Vegas, Adam Silver has the option to expand the League.
- The Lakers may not use the 2027 and 2029 picks in a trade this season. LA fans, you can now book your vacation for April 2023.
- Jonathan Isaac is about to return. The last time we saw it in a field, the wheel was still off. Ok, we are a bit overusing.
- We tracked down Jimmer Fredette. The former Kings shooter tried his hand at 3v3 basketball and already won a gold medal with Team USA. What if France’s paths cross in 2024 in Paris?
- Kenneth Lofton Jr. was a hit in his G League debut. Something tells us we’ll still be talking about him this season.
- NBA soon to be broadcast somewhere other than League Pass? It’s possible.
- Betting $26 and winning $550,000 is an American’s crazy bet and he won’t be far off.
- Joel Embiid with the Blues? Boris Diaw is confident despite the competition from Team USA.
- Jacque Vaughn has been confirmed as the coach of the Nets. Contract through 2024 for Brooklyn’s new favorite bearded man. Sorry Ime Udoka!
- The first edition of the Race to the MVP 2022-23 is in the box. Giannis clear number 1, but who follows him in this first Top 10?
Other information you may (or may not) like.
- Zach Collins broke his fibula and will be out for 2-4 weeks. A phrase that we have been repeating quite often for the interior in recent years.
BREAKING: An MRI on Zach Collins’ lower left leg showed a non-displaced fracture of his fibula.
It’s an injury that could keep the Spurs center sidelined around two to four weeks. More to come at https://t.co/xRNIYRNptA.
— Jeff McDonald (@JMcDonald_SAEN) November 9, 2022
- Mike Conley thought he would be traded to the Clippers this summer. Since the beginning of the Jazz era, the leader should not regret.
Mike Conley is uncertain about his future with the Jazz, and even thought he would be dealt to the Clippers at some point this summer.
That changed when Will Hardy was hired.
“I wanted to put my ego aside and focus on the boys.”
— The Athletic NBA (@TheAthleticNBA) November 7, 2022
- Kyrie Irving recently met NBA boss Adam Silver after Uncle Drew promoted an anti-Semitic movie. According to Shams Charania of The Athleticthe meeting was “productive”, but it was only a first step before a potential return of Kyrie to the Nets…
“There are relationships that need to be mended, not only between Kyrie Irving and management … but also the locker room.”
— The Rally (@TheRally) November 8, 2022
In our other network
@trashtalk_fr Thank you Dono, thank you Banchero! #nba #basketball #TTFL ♬ original sound – TrashTalk_en
The PRnight gram
- 11:30 p.m.: Magic–Mavericks
- 01:00 : Pacers–Nuggets
- 01:00 : Hornets – Blazers
- 01:30 : Celtics – Pistons
- 01:30 : Raptors–Rockets
- 01:30 : Hawks–Jazz
- 01:30 : Nets – Knicks (live on BeIN Sports 1)
- 02:00 : Thunder–Bucks
- 02:00 : Bulls–Pelicans
- 02:00 : Spurs–Grizzlies
- 02:00 : Timberwolves – Suns (live on BeIN Sports 4)
- 4:00 in the morning : Clippers–Lakers
- 4:00 in the morning : Kings – Cavaliers