Transfer Diary: PSG projects for Messi, Zidane has already agreed with the Blues, winter cleaning at OM…
PSG wants to extend Messi before the World Cup, Zidane will agree to the Blues, OM prepares a major winter cleaning, Benzema puts a permanent stop to Lyon, the XXL price of Mudryk and Longoria followed by Juventus … Here are the Top 6 last big transfer window files of the week that should not be missed. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any of the news of the past days.
PSG are doing everything to extend Messi before the World Cup.
To follow the transfers as closely as possible after the closing of the summer transfer window, Maxifoot offers you every Saturday the Journal of Transfers of the week with a complete update of the latest information. Even outside the transfer window, clubs are busy! For more information on transfers, don’t forget to read the briefs of the day and the news articles, which are complementary to JdT.
The TOP 6 files of the week that should not be missed
1. PSG want to extend Messi, and fast!
It’s no secret that Paris Saint-Germain’s attacking midfielder Lionel Messi (35), at the end of his contract in June 2023, is attracting interest from FC Barcelona and Inter Miami. While the reigning French champions want to extend it by at least one more season, the Argentinian international wants to wait for the 2022 World Cup before making any decision on his future.
But for his part, Paris sports advisor Luis Campos does not intend to follow the plan of the seven-time Ballon d’Or. Determined to keep him, the Portuguese are seriously working to convince him to extend his lease before the start of the World Cup, according to information from the daily L’Equipe. Convinced of Messi’s return to form, Campos also appreciated his speech as the former Barcelona player indicated he did not want to leave Paris without winning a major trophy.
2. Has Zidane agreed with the Blues?
Does Nol Le Grat use jargon when he talks about the future of France coach Didier Deschamps, or is the Spanish press just trying to destabilize the Blues ahead of the World Cup in Qatar? Although the president of the French Football Federation has already emphasized that DD will have the priority of extending his contract and keeping his job in the event of a successful World Cup, the Spanish media Libertad Digital, finding an echo in other Iberian publications, declined. a bomb in recent times by announcing the arrival of Zindine Zidane to the bench of selection at the end of the planetary tournament!
Grat decided to launch the legend of French football, and a contract awaits Zidane for the month of January. However, while this information may become credible in the coming weeks, it seems hard to believe right now. Although the former Real Madrid manager recently teased his imminent return to business…
3. OM will clean this winter!
As expected, midfielder Gerson (25) should not last long at Olympique de Marseille. Unhappy with his downgrade since the start of the season under coach Igor Tudor, the Brazilian international wants to leave the Marseille club in the next winter transfer window.
And according to information from radio RMC, the leaders of Marseille will work to find him a way. In fact, to strengthen themselves in January, OM must sell and the former Flamengo, who have not invested because of a complicated relationship with Tudor, can bring a nice check. As a reminder, Jorge Sampaoli’s FC Sville will be attentive to Gerson’s situation.
To finance its winter purchases, OM will also look to part with Pape Gueye (23), according to RMC.
4. Benzema quits OL permanently
By announcing on October 18 his desire to end his career at Real Madrid, Karim Benzema (34) has dashed the hopes of Olympique Lyonnais supporters to see the French striker return to his training club as a player. But the Ballon d’Or 2022 was more clear on the subject during the program Zack en Roue Libre on Twitch.
I left a good image of Lyon, it needs to stay that way. You can’t leave and come back. I can’t do that. I did what I had to do in Lyon, I leave what I did there. If one day I can work there (on the organization chart of the club), with pleasure, said the international tricolor. It should be clear…
5. Mudryk’s price: 100 M€, at least!
Author of three goals and two decisive assists in five Champions League games, winger Mykhaylo Mudryk (21) has been one of the nice surprises of this early season. The performances of the Ukrainian international logically aroused the greed of the big European clubs, who had to pay a huge sum to snatch him from Shakhtar Donetsk.
Along with Mbapp, Leao and Vinicius, Mudryk is the strongest in this role of left winger, judges the Ukrainian club’s deputy sporting director Carlo Nicolini for Calciomercato. Is 40 million euros enough to convince us? We don’t argue with these numbers. Not even for 50 million. We value Mudryk more than Antony, from Manchester United, for whom almost 100 million euros were paid (95 M€ + 5 M€ in bonuses, editor’s note). Ukrainian nugget courtiers warned…
6. Juve are considering bringing back Longoria!
The great work done by Pablo Longoria at the head of Olympique de Marseille, despite the exit from the Champions League, has not gone unnoticed. According to information from Foot Mercato, Juventus is considering bringing back its former recruitment director (2015-2018). in a role that remains to be definedreveal our colleagues!
But Marseille supporters can rest easy: Longoria has denied that he was contacted, and he does not intend to leave OM in any case. Pablo can be flattered that Juventus are thinking about him. This is his club, he owes him his career and what he is doing now, but leaving OM is not on the agenda.explained a relative of the Marseille president to FM.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Saturday October 9, 2021 at 12:00 pm
– Like Dou extended with Rennes until 2025
– Stefano Pioli extended in Milan until 2025
– Kenny Lala terminated his contract with Olympiakos
– Brighton was recruited Facundo Buonanotte Rosario Central for €11.5 million
– Julen Lopetegui has been named Wolverhampton’s new manager
– Eduardo Coudetdismissed by Celta Vigo, was replaced by Carlos Carvalhal
– The President of Leipzig, Oliver Mintzlaffresigned
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
In France :
– Under contract until 2024, Marquinhos can extend for three years at PSG
– Loan to Olympiakos, Konrad de la Fuente Want to go back to OM in January
– OM can surrender Konrad de la Fuentefollowed by several European clubs
– None of Laurent Blanc’s plans, tet could leave OL this winter to join England
– Habib Beye is expected to replace Michel Der Zakarian Brest
– Brighton and Everton took the temperature in Monaco Caio Henrique
– Near Sville, Kasper Dolberg may return to Nice in January
in another country:
– Courted by all European cadors, Khvisha Kvaratskhelia dream of real madrid
– Real Madrid wants to renew Toni Kroosunder contract until 2023
– Real Madrid will have the advantage for the Brazilian phenomenon Endrick
– The father ofEndrick however ensured that his son had no choice
– FC Barcelona are targeting another Brazilian nugget: Vitor Roqueattacking Athletico Paranense
– N’Golo Kant will be FC Barcelona’s priority target to replace Sergio Busquets
– FC Barcelona hopes to recruit Iigo Martinez at the end of this contract t
– FC Barcelona is also aiming Martin Zubimendi at the guard post
– Xavi is not convinced by Hector Bellerin and want to get a right side this winter
– FC Barcelona are interested Benjamin Pavard for next summer
– FC Barcelona confident to recruit Jorginho at the end of this contract t
– think FC Barcelona Mikel Arteta to take over from Xavi
– Despite this, the leaders of Barcelona reiterated their confidence Xavi
– Despite being eliminated from all European competitions, Diego Simeone is not threatening
– Atletico Madrid will not stay João Felix, Yannick Carrasco,Thomas Lemar andRodrigo de Paulthis winter
– Manchester United should definitely return to pay this winter in João Felix
– Finally, Sporting will be ready to try it Cristiano Ronaldo this winter
– Erik ten Hag is not against maintenance David De Gea Manchester United
– Aston Villa will consider recruiting Eden Hazard this winter
– Arsenal make first extension offer William Salibarejected by the player
– Despite Liverpool’s difficult start to the season, Jürgen Klopp will not resign
– Discussions for the extension ofHarry Kane Tottenham have a player freeze
– Tottenham want to extend Antonio Conteunder contract until 2023
– Under contract with the Palace until 2023, Wilfried Zaha is followed by FC Barcelona and Juve
– Bayern Munich about €100m to Atletico Madrid for João Felix last summer
– Bayern Munich are about to extend Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting
– Under contract until 2024, Benjamin Pavard was not approached by Bayern Munich for an extension
– Close to Monaco, Alexander Nbel don’t want to go back to Bayern Munich as long as Manuel Neuer is there
– Want to recruit AS Roma Memphis Depay this winter, six months from the end of his contract with Bara
– Inter Milan is very confident for the extension Milan Skriniarunder contract until next June
next Saturday for the new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Do not forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to JdT! Find all the information in the transfer window in real time on Maxifoot.