The results of the night in the NBA
Kings @ Magic: 126-123, after overtime
net @ Hornets: 98-94
Pelicans @ hawks : 121-124, after extra time
Celtics @Knicks: 133-118
thunder @ bucks : 94-108
@Rockets wolves : 117-129
Spurs@ nuggets : 101-126
Blazers @ Sons : 82-102
Kevin Durant is getting tired of Ben Simmons
Thriller in Sacto
– The end of the game between Sacramento and Orlando was one of the craziest and most intense starts of the NBA season.
In overtime, the Kings led by 4 points with 11 seconds left when Jalen Suggs appeared at the line to make his two free throws. in the back, Chuma Okeke Capitalized on a bad pass from Malik Monk to tie the game at 2.5 from the buzzer. While everyone was hoping for a second period of overtime, De’Aaron Fox broke his label as a fragile money-time player by returning a lunar 3-point shot to completely drench the Amway Center…
— NBA (@NBA) November 5, 2022
It was Fox (37 pts) who pushed the match into overtime by tying it up with 25 seconds left. Again, despite this 8th loss in 10 games, the Magic are entertaining. The pair Paolo Banchero (33 pts, 16 rbds, 4 pds) – Franz Wagner (31 pts) and the dynamics of bowl bowl (23 pts, 7 rebounds) make this team interesting to follow, without jeopardizing their excellent place in the Wembanyama Race.
Murray crazy, NOLA doesn’t want the extension …
– To beat the Pelicans this season, there’s no mystery: you have to take them to overtime. New Orleans lost for the third time this season in overtime, this time to Atlanta. Zion Williamson (29 pts) and his companions fell to Atlanta, where the trio Dejounte Murray (in triple-double with 22 pts, 11 pds, 10 rbds) – Trae Young (34 pts, 10 wt) – Clint Capela (21 pts, 19 rebounds) hurt a lot.
Murray is getting stronger and stronger in his new colors. On top of his triple-double, the former Spurs leader allowed his team to go into overtime by scoring 4 seconds from the end of regulation time.
Trae Young 🤝 Dejounte Murray
— NBA (@NBA) November 6, 2022
The Bucks close at 10-0
– No Giannis, no problem. The Bucks had time to rest their superstar for hosting OKC, but kept their clean record (9-0). As the two-time MVP watched quietly from the bench, Milwaukee mastered his subject by reminding that the team’s skills are not limited to the Greek Freak.
Brook Lopez (25 pts on 10/16), Jrue vacation (10 pts, 13 wts), Bobby Portis (12 pts, 21 rebounds) and Grayson Allen (19 pts) manage the business, without getting a big game of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (18 pts on 7/16) in teeth. It’s an indication of the defensive level of the Bucks, as the Canadian shined more than in all of his other outings this season.
Record at 3 pts for Boston, Brooklyn at 2-0 without Kyrie…
– The Celtics broke their franchise record 3 points on their trip to Madison Square Garden. Facing the Knicks forced to review their rotation with injuries of Mitchell Robinson and Quentin Grimes (Isaiah Hartenstein and Cam blushed enter five), Boston proposed a fireworks display with 27 prize baskets (including 12 for Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum).
Sam Hauserwho we told you at the beginning of the season as a possible X factor for the C’s, broke his NBA record with 5 3-pointers for 16 points.
Evan Fournier came off the New York bench: 2 points, 2 assists, 2 rebounds and 1 block for the interim Blues captain in 14 minutes.
– In the midst of a sports and extra-sports storm, the Nets found comfort in Charlotte, without difficulty. Leading by 10 points in the 4th quarter after a big release in the second half, Brooklyn relied on the talent of Kevin Durant (27 pts), the confidence placed in cam thomas (21 pts) and the energy of Nic Claxton (11 points, 9 rebounds). Since the suspension of Kyrie Irvingthe Nets are 2-0.
The return of terry rosier after 7 matches of absence, the Hornets could not be prevented from suffering a 4th consecutive defeat.
Anthony Edwards gets his first dunk
– Companion Rudy Gobert placed on Covid protocol – poor thing, like the 37th time… – The Wolves still got the job done at home against Houston, the team with the worst record in the entire NBA (1-9). Karl Anthony Towns (25 pts) and Anthony Edwards (19 pts) made their match.
Edwards, half-complaining about not being able to dunk this season because of his interior size, snuck in his first goal of the season on a day without Rudy…
ANT got his FIRST DUNK of the season 🙌 pic.twitter.com/WMZ8yge9r8
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 6, 2022
– “BONE? BOOONE?!” Sorry, the 24 points Bones Hyland for Denver in the Nuggets’ quiet win over San Antonio reminded us of the cult scene from Brooklyn ’99 where Captain Holt freaked out at the word “bones.” And we risk bringing it up every time the Nuggets sophomore throws a big game this season…
captain raymond holt bone scene pic.twitter.com/MS04BA1UOC
— b99 clips and reaction videos (@b99reacts) February 2, 2022
The 45 points of the pair Keldon Johnson-Devin Vassell San Antonio couldn’t stop suffering a third straight loss and climb back into the rankings after a surprising start to the season. Nikola Jokicthe double “reigning MVP”, was close to perfect with 21 points, 10 assists and 6 rebounds on 9/10 in 27 minutes.
The joker candy of the day:
Talk about needle placement 🪡 pic.twitter.com/bnQuzjtfMl
—Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) November 6, 2022
– The Suns, who learned of Cam Johnson’s meniscus injury over the weekend, overcame the worry and took revenge on Portland to kill two birds with one stone. Having lost a game-winner to Jerami Grant the day before, Monty Williams’ players did everything they could to avoid reliving the same disappointing end. They dominated the match without flinching and led by 21 points at the break, especially with the silence of the tandem. Devin Booker (24 pts) – Chris Paul (15 points).
Phoenix has lost to Portland twice this season and avoided the sweep in that victory.